On August 30, 2012, the Archdiocesan Pastoral Planning Commission (APPC) delivered its formal proposal, called Disciples in Mission to the Vicar General and Moderator of the Curia of the Archdiocese of Boston, Msgr. Deeley, who brought the proposal to Cardinal Seán O’Malley for the beginning of his review. Cardinal Seán consulted the Archdiocesan Presbyteral Council, Cabinet, Archdiocesan Finance Council and Archdiocesan Finance Council as part of his review of the APPC proposal.
- Blog from the Cranberry Bog- a post by Fr. John Sheridan March 4, 2014
- CatholicTV helps promote Disciples in Mission January 23, 2014
- It’s all about training … January 23, 2014
- Some creative ideas from our Phase One Deacons January 17, 2014
- Phase Two Pastors have been announced January 13, 2014